Senior Corporate Finance Manager
My client based in Dublin South currently have a requirement for an experienced finance manager ideally with exposure around in corporate finance, good financial modelling with an overall 5-10 years experience.
• Involved in equity fundraising, corporate and trade debt
• Business strategy aimed at creating value and liquidity for shareholders
• Investor relations
• All project planning within the corporate finance area
• Strong financing experience
• Run fundraising projects from start to finish. Sourcing investment from capital providers and their advisors etc
• Being a key first contact for corporate lenders and trade finance providers.
• Being a key first contact for shareholders and the shareholder register
• Prepare / evaluate and present investment papers for board approval
• Ensuring continuous compliance with corporate facilities including information management and waivers as required.
• Ensuring that letters of credit, guarantees and bonds are issued from the trade finance facility for the benefit of the Group.
• Working closely with regional commercial teams to structure commercial arrangements and provide support.
• Lead corporate finance team’s input to the annual Group budgeting process.
• Senior Qualified Accountant coming from a management role within the corporate finance space.
Must have exposure to energy/construction/telecoms whether that’s from Big 4 or Industry.
• Project management, team leadership and people management skills essential
• Ability to deliver analysis both qualitative and quantitative for decision making at senior management level.
• 6 year or more specifically in corporate finance
Sigmar Recruitment Wins 'The Best Recruitment Company To Work For' at TIARAs 2019
For a confidential discussion on your career move please contact Aoife McCamley in Accountancy @ Sigmar Recruitment on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 474 4691 for more information.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.