*** Fixed-term contract until June 2020 ***
A leading international investment manager is looking for a Senior Transfer Agency Administrator to join their team in Dublin City Centre.
You will be an excellent communicator and focused in your approach to work. Experience within Transfer Agency is required (ideally 2 years'). You will have a good understanding of Hedge/Alternative funds.
- Processing subscriptions and redemptions
- Maintenance of the Shareholder Register
- Dealing with investor and client queries and providing the relevant reports to investors and clients
- Responding to all investor queries in a time and efficient manner ensuring all errors are resolved
- Review relevant investor documentation and ensure all documentation in process in line with fund requirements
- Build and maintain relationships with both clients, stakeholders and other teams within the business
- Calculating and review incentive fees periodically
If you are interested in the above role please contact Kerry Ahern at kahern(at)sigmar.ie or 01 4744 683.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.