*** 6 month fixed-term contract ***
A financial services company are looking for Complaints/Dispute Resolution Officers to join their team in Dublin 2.
There are a number of positions available to for the Complaints & Dispute Resolution team.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Manage a caseload of complaints and ensuring resolution within agreed SLAs
- Work with both parties to any dispute assigned and ensure participation on a voluntary basis in mediation
- Communicating with both parties via telephone, email and where necessary, face-to-face meetings
- Keep a record of all agreements reached and maintain necessary records on the internal system
- If disputes are not resolved, prepare the complaint file for the relevant teams
Interested candidates must have strong financial services experience particularly focused on compliant handling/dispute resolution and mediation.
Knowledge of financial services and pensions products along with financial services legislation within Ireland/EU is highly advantageous.
If you are interested in this position, please reach out to Kerry Ahern at Sigmar at kahern(at)sigmar.ie or (0)1 8744 683.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.