A financial services company is looking for an Accountant.
- Preparation of interim and annual financial statements for Property Funds including the completion of consolidated financial statements for complex cross-border structures.
- Active liaison with clients and external auditors, dealing with audit queries.
- Ensuring agreed client service levels and regulatory filing deadlines are met.
- Oversee the preparation of regulatory returns, including compliance reports, Central Bank and CSO returns.
- Responsible to provide client satisfaction and continuously improve the department’s performance to clients (internal and external).
- Effective communication with clients, investors and associated parties on fund activities.
- Ensure that operating arrangements are clearly established on inception of a fund.
- Ensure that documentation, legal and compliance issues are complete.
- Develop an understanding of Fund Accounting requirements for Property Funds.
- Collection of relevant information to facilitate production of NAVs.
- Issue NAVs accurately and within defined timeframes.
- Organise payment of operating expenses.
- Liaise with new clients to determine fund structure and level of detail required to support striking of NAV.
Full job spec available on request
- Ideally looking for a qualified accountant or Finalist.
- Best fit - Practice accountant
- Detailed knowledge of Irish/UK GAPP and IFRS.
If you are interested please contact Justyna Pinkowska at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 474 4646 or email email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.