Our Client a leading Electrical contractor based in Dublin City centre is looking an Eletricical for Supervisor to join their team. The required electrical Foreman would have commercial/Industrial projects and proven track record dealing with clients. The required candidate would have 5 years experience as an Electrical Foreman
- Managing all aspects of the construction, installation, maintenance, and repair of electrical power lines, electrical systems, fixtures, apparatus, and appliance.
- Dealing with Clients off and on Site
- The ability to use Autocad to produce drawings is an advantage
- Working on commercial and industrial sites
- Liaise with department heads regarding the timing of jobs/release of machines to the controls department to ensure project deadlines are met
- Wiring and manufacture of control panels to suit any machine design.
- Carry out full electrical testing and provide electrical testing
- Routine checking of all types of electrical systems, including fault finding and repair
For more information about the electrical foreman role or if you would like to talk about similar roles.Apply with your CV below
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.