Corporate Finance Manager - Join a high performing corporate finance team where you will excel your career. Ambitious and successful company which is bound to be your best career move yet!
I want to speak with talented, driven and experienced candidates who have a strong background in corporate finance. Someone with Investment banking would be a good fit also.
- Run fundraising projects
- Sourcing investment from capital providers
- Being a key contact for shareholders, corporate lenders and trade finance providers
- Work internally as part of multi-functional teams to assess opportunities in markets, technologies, companies and projects
- Ensure continuous compliance with corporate facilities
- Assististance with project acquisitions as required
- Lead corporate finance team’s input to the annual Group budgeting process
- Management of junior staff
- Fully qualified accountant
- 7-10 years PQE
- Previous corporate finance experience essential.
- Project management, leadership and strong people management skills essential.
- Strong presentaiton and communication skills.
- Role will to occassionally travel internationally
Call me on 01 474 4639, or email over your CV to: email@example.com if you have the required attributes for this position.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.