Financial Accountant for a well established Professional services company in Dublin city centre.
Reporting to: Financial Controller
- Balance sheet reconciliations.
- Manage the accounts payable team on a day to day basis.
- Review and approve of payments.
- Review and approve weekly employee expense reimbursement payments.
- Assist with the month-end process.
- Analysis of general ledger codes.
- Set up recurring journals.
- Reviewing the prepayments schedules.
- Management reports.
- A qualified ACCA or ACA Accountant with a minimum of 3 years PQE with proven experience in a fast-paced working environment.
- Will be a confident self-starter with ability to work on own initiative.
- Previous financial and management accounting experience is required.
- Ability to work under pressure and within short time constraints.
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy.
- Team player with strong communication skills.
If this sounds like you please email CVs to Justyna Pinkowska Jpinkowska@sigmar.ie or call 01 474 4646 for a confidential conversation.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.