You will have a strategic approach to your work, drive decision making, high level of communication,a strong drive for results and successfully leading a team and strong team development.
- Lead, manage and develop the Finance team providing appropriate direction and ensuring appropriate financial reporting, systems, processes, governance and controls are in place.
- Overall responsibility for accurate end-to-end financial, statutory and management reporting for the business including external regulatory and stakeholder reporting.
- Deliver insightful and appropriate management information which facilitates timely senior management decision making and provides appropriate visibility into the financial performance of the business including budgetary performance and ongoing latest best estimates
- Oversight of the debt financing obligations and reporting for all leveraged projects
- Responsibility for business planning process for the team and presenting to key stakeholders
- Drive continuous improvements in processes
- Full responsibility for integrating new products and business lines into the renewables finance team through the development of new process and controls
- Representing finance at monthly generation meetings with key senior management
Benefits : will be offered on a permanent basis and will include an attractive benefits package, including a salary to reflect the skills and experience
- Qualified accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA)
- Proven experience of delivering board level reports which explain all aspects of financial management and reporting to business stakeholders
- Excellent people management skills
- Excellent IT skills, especially in relation to Microsoft and Excel
Sigmar Recruitment Wins 'The Best Recruitment Company To Work For' at TIARAs 2019
For a confidential discussion on your career move please contact Aoife McCamley in Accountancy @ Sigmar Recruitment on email@example.com or call 01 474 4691 for more information.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.