Job Title:Senior Employee Relations Specialist
Location:Galway City (East side of the city)
Responsibilities of the Senior Employee Relations Specialist:
- Contribute to designing, implementing and developing an ER strategy that is aligned with business needs.
- Responsible for influencing and providing expert advice to managers around a wide variety of issues including disciplinaries, grievances, diversity & bullying and harassment.
- You will be responsible for developing policies, trainings and providing recommendations for policy revision.
- Support the execution and implementation of ER programs and initiatives.
- Conduct workplace investigations and disciplinary processes in a thorough and impartial fashion.
Key Skills & Experience needed for this ERS job:
- Qualified person to Degree level in HR/Legal or a related discipline.
- 4 to 7 years relevant industry experience in providing expert ER advice.
- An in depth understanding of Irish employment law and a thorough understanding of HR policy and processes.
- Proven experience in employee relations.
- Previous experience in a unionized environment would be an advantage but is not essential.
For a confidential chat or to apply for this position please contact Louisa Poinboeuf at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455308 E: email@example.com
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without your prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.