Our client one of Irelands leading Mechanical and Electrical engineering companies, who have extensive experience delivering complex projects in Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Medical Devices, Public Works, Industrial and Commercial sectors are currently recruiting for an EHS Officer to provide support on a project based in Dublin for a 5 month period but this may be extended, this may suit a safety professional operating as an independent contractor
Working closely with the Site Project Manager, the EHS Officer will;
- Work in conjunction with our Client to ensure that the Project is compliant with Health, Safety and Environmental regulations.
- Liaise with supervisor/foreman regarding preparation and developing Method Statements for assessing risk and review.
- Conduct EHS audits/investigations as required and implement corrective and preventative measures.
- Advise Project Management on site EHS ‘best practice’.
- Plan and deliver training, including ‘Tool Box Talks’ as appropriate.
- Report EHS performance as required.
The ideal candidate will have;
- A recognised qualification in Health and Safety.
- 3 years experience working as an EHS Officer.
- Experience of working in the construction sector.
- Experience of Pharma, Med/Tech or other high compliance environment.
- Knowledge of Integrated Management Systems, including ISO 9001, 14001 & OHSAS 18001.
- Proven ability to develop positive working relationships with project stakeholders.
- A proactive, customer focused approach.
For more info you can contact Aileen on 0906 413973 or you can forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.