A household name in FMCG retail is seeking to recruit a Brand Marketing Manager to join their growing marketing team in Dublin.
Main Activities and Responsibilities
Reporting to the Head of Marketing this role will develop and implement the annual marketing communication plans across all platforms.
The role will be responsible for the delivery of the company’s business plans across marketing, corporate affairs, commercial and retail.
Work closely and build strong relationships with all key 3rd party agencies.
Work closely with the brand research and insight ream to deliver deep, relevant and actionable brand tracking and insights.
Ensure the integrity of the brand is maintained across all brand product and company communications.
Experience and skills
· Minimum 3rd Level Marketing or Business-related degree
· 3 years’ experience in a FMCG brand management role
· Proven track record in managing brand campaigns across traditional and digital media platforms
· Proven ability to execute against plans and targets
· Deep knowledge of retail marketing trends across industries
· Commercially driven and results focused
· Ability to analysis campaigns and present strong recommendations
· Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
· Ability to multi-task and prioritise
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.