Duties of the job:
- Assist with the end to end procurement process in line with the company's policy and procedures.
- Ensure all tender documentation is completed and maintained to the highest standards.
- Assisting with queries and problems related to procurement systems and processes
- Ensure legal review approval is obtained of any contract commitments
- Review and evaluate suppliers to ensure satisfactory performance is achieved
- Assist in the development of internal procurement policies/procedures to ensure that all tender competitions are conducted in accordance with best practice and relevant national and EU procurement legislation.
- Provide guidance to Business Units and Corporate Functions on procurement methodologies and risks including the best means of procuring what is required
- Assist in the drafting and publication of the various e-tender/OJEU notices.
- Proactively seek and respond to formal and informal feedback concerning the results of tender competitions. Maintain and develop Procurement Unit reputation for good procurement practices.
- Keep up-to-date and advise on developments in procurement.
Requirements of the job:
- 3+ years expereicne in procurement
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Ability to analyse large amounts of data/documentation
- Knowledge of relevant national and EU procurement legislation
For more info you can contact me on 01 4744652 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.