My client is global technology company and they are looking for an experience Strategic Sourcing Manager to join their team. This is an 11month contract and the salary is €60k - €70k DOE
Duties of the job:
- Identify and build strong relationship with internal and external stakeholders and develop sourcing strategies which help support their business.
- Liaising and communicating with internal departments.
- Working with suppliers to get the best deals to enable them to develop and scale products in an efficient manner.
- Working across a wide range of spend categories, from IT and Engineering to Marketing, HR and Professional Services.
- Identify opportunities for increased competitive bidding, smarter supplier relationships.
- Know the supply market (or have the research skills to be able to come up to speed quickly) - in order to educate stakeholders and make better decisions.
- Manage robust supplier selection processes - using market analysis, concise 'Request For Proposals', eAuctions and a data driven approach.
Requirement of the role:
- 5+ years’ experience in Strategic Sourcing/Procurement
- BA/BS degree
- Strong influencing skills and change management experience with the ability to successfully manage complexity and multiple priorities.
For more info you can contact me diretcly on 01 4744652 - email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.