**In-House Solicitor | Conveyancing and Litigation | Financial Services | Dublin**
Title: In-House Solicitor
Salary: Up to €70,000
Our client, a well-known FS institution are seeking an In-House Solicitor. This is a fantastic role for someone coming from a strong practice background with experience in the areas of Property and Litigation.
An excellent package on offer that combines both a strong salary and genuine work-life balance.
Typical responsibilities will include work in the following areas:
- Managing all requests for mortgage deeds and maintaining the database to track the location of deeds and mortgage deeds;
- Title documents review to confirm good marketable title;
- Instructing Solicitors to commence insurance claim cases;
- Carrying out up to date folio checks;
- Supporting the solicitor professional indemnity claims process by handling all claims and claim responses and queries to ensure a satisfactory outcome for the business.
- At least 3 years' PQE in the areas of Property and Litigation
- Qualified Solicitor or Barrister in RoI, NI or Eng & Wales;
- Ability to prioritise workload;
- Attention to detail;
- Positive attitude; and
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Interested in hearing more about this role?
If so, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can have a confidential chat with on: +353 1 4744649.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.