Location: Galway City
This is an excellent opportunity for part or newly qualified accountant to join a growing fintech company that is massively expanding its finance team currently.
You will be a key support for the Regional Controller preparing monthly reconciliations and assisting in preparation of reports and ongoing projects as well as ad hoc requests.
We are looking for a candidate who is able to resolve and propose solutions to issues that arise on a day-to-day basis and is used to working efficiently and accurately in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Assist the Regional Controller in overseeing the financial operations for the Regional Markets.
- Oversee the accounting for an overseas entity, in coordination with the local team and external accountant.
- Month end processes, compiling financial information, reviewing and preparing journal entries.
- Introduce new group policies and procedures to new over-seas set-ups and ensure same are adhered to.
- Assist the finance team in debtor management for Regional Markets countries.
- Assist with the preparation of the invoice basis and the monthly invoicing.
- Prepare/review analyses to understand trends and help make decisions.
- Propose ways to enhance and increase the efficiency of the corporate month-end close process.
- Assist in preparing supporting schedules for external auditors and responding to audit inquiries.
- Part-Qualified or Newly Qualified Accountant with minimum 3 years accounting experience.
- Proficient computer skills; experience with ERP systems.
- Multinational experience is preferred.
To apply for this position or for more information you can contact me in the strictest confidence: Ciara Darcy, Principal Recruitment Consultant – 091 455309 - email@example.com
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.