Group Financial Reporting Manager (FUNDS, ACCOUNTING & FINTECH)
Competitive Salary + Permanent + Benefits
A career opportunity has arisen for a Manager within the Financial Reporting department of this growing and reputable Financial Services organisation.
My client, an established Financial Services firm with offices in over 40 countries worldwide. They provide Fund and Asset Servicing administration and are currently seeking to grow out their Financial Reporting Senior Management Team.
This team is a highly skilled and dependable outsource option for Advisers to prepare financial statements, ensuring they conform to the latest accounting guidance.
You will manage a small team comprising of those with significant public accounting experience, and financial reporting specialists with relevant industry experience. Clients are dispersed globally with a focus on Europe and the US and is most certainly client facing.
- Responsible for the production and timely delivery of all interim and annual financial statements allocated to your group, in addition to completion of various tax reporting requirements for clients ensuring utmost accuracy.
- Client board meetings to present financial statements.
- Provides leadership and guidance to staff, fostering an environment which encourages participation, teamwork, and communication.
- Monitor the accounting operation process to ensure absolute quality and timeliness of deliverables.
- Responsibility for all audit planning and subsequent deliverables ensuring all deadlines are met.
- To be the main source of accounting technical knowledge within the business
- Lead staff in the resolution of non-routine and complex financial reporting issues.
- Committed and working as a team member to support and enhance cross-functional communication and knowledge to achieve company success.
- Nurtures and maintains working relationships with relationship managers to ensure client account activity are meeting client needs.
- Partakes in client meetings to manage their expectations and deliverables.
- Pursue opportunities to improve productivity and quality within the group
- Relevant Accounting Professional Qualifications (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CPA)
- Financial reporting experience highly advantageous.
- You will have a client focussed outlook, comfortable in dealing with clients, and building and managing relationships.
- At the same time, you be able to manage a busy and diverse workload.
- You’ll have similar, relevant experience and be proficient in multiple jurisdictional reporting standards and ideally have a good understanding of complex financial instruments and fund structures.
- Audit experience of investment funds from a Top 10 background is preferred.
Sigmar Recruitment Wins 'The Best Recruitment Company To Work For' at TIARAs 2019
For a confidential discussion on your career move please contact Aoife McCamley in Accountancy @ Sigmar Recruitment on email@example.com or call 01 474 4691 for more information.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.