Fund Accounting Account Manager – Maynooth – Perm – Max 50k
A financial services firm specialising in commercial, corporate, residential and property loans is looking for a strong leader to join their Fund Accounting team.
The role would suit a Fund Accounting Supervisor/Team Leader who is looking for shorter commute in order to improve their life-work balance.
As a Fund Accounting Account Manager, you will be responsible for Client Relationship management: An escalation point-of-contact for multiple clients (internal and external), Management of the day-to-day operations of the Fees team etc.
- Ensuring Funds Ongoing Charges calculated, compared and reviewed to fund KIID documents, factoring in regulatory updates were applicable
- Completing/Reviewing Fee Analysis per client to strict deadlines, ensuring the resulting accounting entries processed in the appropriate manner
- Driving the team to complete and review Monthly Administrator, Investment Manager and Fee Cap calculations to the highest standards
- 4+ years’ experience in Fund Accounting including 2+ years’ managing/supervising people;
- Would consider experience with any fund types;
APPLY NOW or send your CV to Nkatiliute@sigmar.ie or call Neringa on 01 4744633 for a quick and confidential chat!
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.