Job Title: Market Survey Researcher Jobs
We have two vacancies at the moment:
- Swedish/Nordic speaking
- English speaking (no 2nd language needed)
Contract type: Permanent
Location: Galway City
These roles are with a global company with offices in Galway City. Successful applicants receive a basic salary plus incentives and good company benefits.
The Galway office offers new recruits a friendly working environment where they'll be part of a large team of multi-lingual speakers and given all the development and training they need to succeed at the job!
Working hours are office hours and don't include evening or weekend shifts.
Your job responsibilities:
You'll be conducting investigative market research via both outbound calls and researching on-line. This role will really suit curious people that love to research and to talk to new people.
- Good communication skills
- Able to perform work accurately and thoroughly and to take care over details
- Self motivated with a positive, can-do attitude
- Dependable and trustworthy
- Work to dead-lines
- Ability to get along with a variety of personalities and individuals
- Fluent in either:
Qualifications and experience needed:
- One to two years of corporate/office related work experience.
- One or more years’ work experience with technology including computer systems is required.
- Prior work experience in database entry work would be a plus.
- One or more years of experience using the phone as a business tool required, preferably completing outbound phone calls (though this is not essential).
To apply for this position please contact Louisa Poinboeuf at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455308 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without your prior consent.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.