Accounts Payable with a multinational company based in Dublin South.
- Ensuring all invoices and employee expenses are processed on time, organising supplier payment runs and managing to week/month end deadlines.
- Ensure queries are dealt with in a swift and efficient manner.
- Complete monthly supplier reconciliations, monthly accruals.
- Participate and project manage improvement projects and initiatives in addition to performing day-to-day tasks.
- Liaise with cross-functional teams to ensure all tasks & queries are dealt with efficiently.
- Assist the AP Manager with implementing accurate key measurement criteria and baseline metrics to effectively manage and report performance and accounting data.
- Assist AP Manager with AP ageing reports. Identify and analyze aging problems and take corrective action on root problems.
- 3 Years' AP experience (multinational)
Excellent knowledge of AP procedures
Knowledge of accounting principles & SAP
If this sounds like you do not hesitate to contact Justyna Pinkowska at email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.