My client within the Pharma sector currently have a qualified accountant with a strong analytical/ commercial finance background. Great chance to join a growing start up and get the chance to add value. You will be qualified with 2 years strong analytical experience and it would be an advantage if you have worked within the pharma sector
The successful candidate will work closely with colleagues located in Ireland and in the U.S., which may require some international travel. The Sr. Financial Analyst will have a broad range of responsibilities across the finance function
• Develop P&L, Cashflow and Balance Sheet projection models
• Work on the preparation of the annual budget and monthly rolling forecasts
• Detailed variance analysis on actual performance versus budget and forecast.
• Preparation of the monthly forecasting reporting packs to the business unit
• Build strong relationships with key stakeholders across the business unit
• Assist with month end close
• Qualified accountant, from industry or practice, with 1-3 years PQE.
• Strong analytical ability and excellent numerical skills
• Demonstrate good communication skills when dealing with key stakeholders
• Advanced Excel and modelling skills an advantage
• SAP / One Stream experience an advantage
If interested in this role and would like to hear more contact Laura in Sigmar Accountancy 01 474 4677, firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.