An American Multinational in Dublin South is seeking a Senior Financial Accountant to join their large finance team.
The successful candidate will be part of the team responsible for financial accounting, reporting and regulatory compliance across Europe.
While the emphasis of the role is on month end, we are expecting that the right person will master this and get involved in other cross-functional projects.
Day to day but not limited to:
- Completion of monthly and quarterly US GAAP based financial accounts
- Review intercompany recharges and ensure compliance with various intercompany agreements and internal procedures
- Analysis of balance sheet and profit & loss accounts
- Preparation of balance sheet reconciliations including supporting schedules, in accordance with the reporting timetable
- Projecting and monitoring assigned entities monthly cash flow
- Preparation of local GAAP based annual financial statements and tax returns
- Liaising directly with external auditors and senior stakeholders to ensure on time filing of the financial statements
- Preparation of indirect tax returns (including VAT, EC Sales, Intrastats) and other statistical returns for review and filing
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA) (1-3 years PQE)
- Must have industry experience.
- Proficiency in using MS Office suite of applications with advanced Excel skills is a desirable requirement
- Competitive Salary, flexible hours, free parking, & more.
To apply please attach a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Aoife on 01 474 4691 for more information.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.