This is a permanent position based in Leixlip, Co. Kildare.
Initially, you'll be responsible for working on large utilities projects with an experienced Engineering team and you will then transition to the Projects Team and support clients throughout the country.
- Design and program PLC/HMI control systems.
- Design and implement SCADA systems.
- Work with sales to generate costings for projects.
- Manage of all aspects of the control systems within projects and ensure all aspects are completed on time and within budget.
- Test control panels and automation systems.
- Liaise with clients and projects managers.
- Liaise with system vendors to source automated solutions.
- Responsible for Systems, Software and Electrical Drawings.
- Level 8 Degree (Honours) in Automation Engineering, Mechatronics or equivalent.
- 5+ years experience in a similar position.
- PLC Programming (Allen Bradley, Siemens or ABB).
- Experience working with electrical equipment.
For more information, please contact Emma on 091 455 307.
Please note, candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.