Our client based in Cork are currently hiring a People Development Manager for a permanent position based in Cork. The primary function of this role is to manage the people development operations company wide, delivering L&D programmes to employees.
Day to day:
• Manage the people development operations across a growing site
• Collaborating with Senior Management in the execution and delivery of the site wide L&D strategy
• People management responsibilities for the site People Development team
• Drive strategically the ongoing development and execution of the site L&D Strategy
• Deliver Global Leadership Development Programmes. Act of contact for site with Global Leadership development colleagues.
• Collaborate and partner with Managers in the ongoing assessment of our functional learning needs
• Own site metrics for People Development with a keen eye on business impact and ROI
• Own training compliance for the site
• Own the site onboarding process
• Provision of 1:1 development coaching
• Professional Qualification in Organizational Psychology/Training/Learning and Development/Human Resource development essential
• Training delivery and evaluation (previously Train the trainer QQI Level 6) or equivalent
• Psychometric qualification favourable
Please email your CV for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Marie on 021-4847133 to discuss the role in further detail.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.