Operations Administrator – Italian
Our client is a Life Insurance company based in Dublin city centre. They are looking for an Italian-speaking Operations Administrator to join their team today!
- Adhering to procedures laid down for all activities of the Operations department
- Managing own daily tasks and workflows
- Conducting checks on new applications
- Undertaking all existing business servicing including switches, top ups and surrenders
- Producing high quality and accurate client documentation in Italian to agreed SLAs
- Liaising with intermediaries and fund management companies across all markets.
- 5 years’ experience working in Financial Services – client management/operations type role
- 3 years’ experience working in Insurance – Cross border insurance for Italian market
- Fluency in English and Italian
- Good IT skills – Microsoft Office suite
- Strong numerical skills
- Client focused with the ability to develop and maintain relationships.
If you are interested in this role or discussing any other roles that may be available, please contact Sarah at email@example.com or on 01 961 9725.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.