Job title: Front Office Controller
Salary: Up to €33,000 depending on experience
Location: Dublin 4
Our client is a leading Irish energy business. They are looking for a Front Office Controller to join their Front Office team, reporting to the Senior Controller.
This is a process-driven role where a high level of accuracy and attention to detail is imperative. You will be working in a fast-paced and challenging environment in a supportive team with an emphasis on learning and progression.
- Operate business processes within your designated area, working with the Senior Controller
- Work within defined guidelines and supervision to resolve issues and escalate more complex issues
- Ensure compliance with all procedures
- Provide high level support to resolve queries from internal and external customers
- Actively build knowledge and experience of business processes in the team
- Support the ongoing process improvement and training activity.
- Minimum 1-year experience in an administrative/business role
- Strong communication skills in a business environment
- Track record in establishing and maintaining relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent time management and coordination skills
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to prioritise work and meet deadlines
- Third level qualification in business/IT discipline.
If you are interested in this role or discussing any other roles that may be available, please contact Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01 961 9725.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.