AML Assistant Manager
Permanent – salary negotiable
Our client is a leading global provider of asset management and investment technology solutions.
The AML team supports business units and compliance professionals across the company. They are responsible for establishing, maintaining and developing a framework to ensure operations are run to the highest standards of regulatory compliance and governance.
In this role you will be responsible for assisting with the management of the day to day operations and AML professionals on the team.
- Performance and oversight of AML process on all new business ensuring company and regulatory objectives achieved
- Oversight and assistance in following up on outstanding AML documents – ensuring outstanding documents are reported and escalated accordingly
- Oversee refresh process of existing business
- Ownership of AML database
- Perform quality control checks and approval on client correspondence, investor and compliance reporting
- Assist with the review of new fund documents with respect to AML.
- 3+ years’ experience in a supervisory/management role in AML
- 5 years’ experience in financial services – ideally with Alternatives/Hedge Funds experience
- Knowledge of compliance and regulation within the financial services industry in Europe
- Strong up to date knowledge of Irish AML requirements
- Very strong risk awareness (preferably EU legislation driving AML regulations)
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
If you are interested in this role or discussing any other roles that may be available, please contact Sarah at email@example.com or on 01 961 9725.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.