Financial Controller – South Dublin
Financial Controller – Hospitality Industry – South Dublin – up to €70k DOE
I am currently hiring for my clients in the hospitality sector based in South Dublin. They are looking to hire an experienced Financial Controller to oversee all aspects of the finance operation on a full-time permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the financial operations of the business, reporting to the General Manager and Managing Director. You will be fully qualified ACA/ACCA with at least 5 years PQE.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and annual audited accounts.
- Responsible for daily, weekly and monthly financial reports for the Executive Management Team and Managing Director
- Ensure accuracy and integrity of the various accounting records and financial systems
- Manage and control the fiscal year-end closing process
- Manage existing finance and admin staff.
- Supervision of the payroll function.
- Asset reporting/register and depreciation.
- Effectively managing cash and treasury function, preparing monthly cash flow analysis.
- Liaising with auditors and tax advisers.
- Must be a qualified Accountant with 5 + years PQE ideally within the Hospitality Sector
- Experience managing Staff and a finance team including admin support.
- Excellent communications and negotiation skills
If you feel you meet the above requirements for this role and you would like to be considered for this position then I would love to hear from you. Please send an updated CV to Emma at Sigmar Recruitment email@example.com. Alternatively, you can apply on this site.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.