Customer Service Job
Sigmar Recruitment are currently recruiting for an extremely exciting opportunity with a Global Financial Services Multinational who are currently establishing a large Client Services/Customer Services function right here in Dublin’s City Centre!
The company in question is one of the most successful in their field and opportunities for progression are excellent, alongside a very competitive package and bonus structure.
Why should I apply and what will the job offer me?
- Extremely competitive starting salary which is typically reviewed every 6 months
- Up to 10% performance related bonus annually for those consistent performers
- Excellent Pension scheme
- Health insurance for you and any dependants
- Opportunity to work overtime during busy periods – (Time and a half)
- You will be awarded the opportunity to complete Financial Qualifications which will stand to you for the rest of your career.
- You will be working with a new, ambitious team assembled from every industry you can think of in one of the newest and most advanced offices in Dublin’s City Centre.
What will my career progression look like?
- Being one of the first teams in this department on the ground in Dublin has endless possibilities for successful applicants in this job. Build your legacy and grow from a true grassroots level.
What background/experience do I need in order to be successful in the process?
- This is a phones and customer relations role so you must have at least some experience in either of these fields as a starting point.
- A strong personality and a natural flare for relationship building
- Experience in a professional customer facing role has proven to be a recipe for success and this can be in a financial institution, retail, insurance or call centres
- You must also be confident that you have an excellent level of written and spoken English as you will be dealing with clients over phone and written platforms.
If you are interested in applying for this role or hearing more information, please do so ASAP as these roles will move quickly.
Job Type: Full-time/Permanent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.