What you will be doing:
Liaising with Data Science and Engineering teams locally and globally, you will accelerate the adoption and standardization of new technologies within our AWS cloud environments, enabling the creation of new forms of value by our Data & Analytics teams, whilst helping to drive changes to global IT delivery & operating models in support
Provisioning, orchestrating and supporting cloud-native services using automation and a strong security mindset to help advance DevSecOps standard
Possess strong communication skills to influence global colleagues
What you will need:
- 3+ years’ experience in public cloud technology, ideally AWS
- 3+ years’ experience Python/Scala and Machine Learning (decision trees, multivariate and logistic regression).
- 2+ years’ experience working with Container Orchestration frameworks (Docker/Kubernetes) and broader orchestration tools (e.g. Airflow)
- Experience with Linux scripting languages and automation incl. Infrastructure-as-Code and Application Configuration Management tooling such as Terraform and Ansible
- Wire such solutions together in a scalable process
- Knowledge and experience working with Hadoop (Impala) data lakes, RDBMS (PostgreSQL, Redshift, SQL Server), Graph and NoSQL storage systems desirable
- A degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or equivalent (PhD, M.Sc. preferred)
**Stamp 4 visa/EU passport holders only**
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.