My client, a leading Chemicals company is looking for an experienced BtoB Sales Manager for the Galway area. In this role you will be responsible for building and growing relationships with exsisting clients and acquiring new business.
- Prospect and obtain customers to achieve annual new business sales goals
- Discover sales opportunities and implement sales strategies
- Partner with the in-house team to implement best practices to solve customer’s problems
- Build rapport and cultivate relationships with customers and co-workers
- Provide outstanding customer service by leading and educating customers throughout the sales process
- At least three years proven experience in BtoB sales
- Experience in the pest control industry or selling into hotels and restaurants
- Excellent organisation / time management skills
- Proven relationship management and consulting skills
- Problem-solving ability to determine customer solutions
- Proven negotiation & presentation expertise
- Strong self-motivation & drive for results
If you are interested in this Sales Manager role, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 091 455 300 for more information.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.