Credit Controller | South Dublin | 37K | Permanent
A well-known company in South Dublin within the energy sector require a credit controller to join their team on a permanent basis. This is ideal for someone coming from an Irish SME who has experience with high volumes.
- Provide a high-volume client credit control service, primarily using telephone calls to contact customers
- Reviewing customer accounts to ensure the terms set out in the agreement are fulfilled
- Ensuring that all overdue debtors are regularly followed up
- Review and asses customer accounts for tampering and fraud.
- Management of customer queries and coming up with appropriate solutions to any issues
- Recommend appropriate Bad Debt Provision requirements
- Provide comprehensive reporting on own portfolio of debtors
- Ad hoc duties
- 2+ years’ experience in a credit control environment, ideally in an Irish SME
- Experience in a high-volume environment
- Excellent communication skills
To apply now for this credit control position, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Eanna on 014744662
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.