What you will be doing:
- Be a core contributor to the maintenance and improvement of our existing systems
- Collaborating with a team both onsite and offsite - about 50% of our engineering team is fully remote; we worry about results, not time spent in seats
- Making significant contributions to feature development on our existing applications
- Keeping up-to-date with latest trends in the iOS ecosystem
- As a senior member of the engineering team, you will also be a teacher and a leader, providing guidance, education, and support to the rest of the team on all things mobile!
What you will need:
- 5+ years' experience of large-scale iOS experience in a team environment
- Experience in Objective-C, Swift 3 and 4
- A strong understanding of complex native mobile applications to help set the direction for iOS as we scale
- Excellent communicator and team player
- Strong sense of responsibility and ownership; you will have come from an environment in which people are responsible for their own code
- Experience working with Android a plus
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.