Our client, one of Ireland’s leading construction companies, are looking for a Setting out Engineer to join their team on a large civils’ project based in South Dublin
The Setting Out Engineer oversees the installation of specialist sub-contractor works including groundworks, frames and masonry. They will also work with the clients to ensure that the key deliverables at the relevant stage of the project are administered to the highest quality
Setting out Engineer Responsibilities are:
- Supervise the setting out, levelling and surveying the site.
- Overseeing all engineering aspects
- Background with RC Frameworks, Precast
- Check plans and drawings to ensure all calculations are accurate
- Providing progress reports for the site management team & clients
- Regular use of AutoCAD to check on-site dimensions
- Taking levels
- Liaising with sub-contractors & site managers
If you are a Setting out Engineer you would like to find out more information about the role or would like to discuss other similar opportunities, feel free to reach out to me by applying below.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.