- The manufacturing operative will follow the established manufacturing planning processes and production targets.
- Work with raw material and/or intermediate or finished products while following relevant SOPs.
- Operate pharmaceutical production equipment for both new and existing technologies, while adhering to production batch records, SOPs and cGMPs.
- Gowning appropriately and wearing assigned PPE while operating pharmaceutical equipment.
- Performing start-up and testing of manufacturing equipment
- Operating and monitoring equipment
- Carrying out in process equipment tests
- Observing varying conditions and adjusting equipment controls as required
- Maintaining equipment condition by following operating instructions and troubleshooting basic mechanical and automation issues
- Seek process innovation and continuous process improvement in production area.
- The manufacturing operative will complete/ conform to all training requirements for the role as well as assist in the ongoing training of both new and existing personnel as required.
- Leaving Certificate as minimum.
- The manufacturing oeprative will have experience in tableting, blending, granulation and compression.
- Minimum 1-year experience working in pharmaceuticals as a Manufacturing Operator.
- Exposure to pharmaceutical manufacturing equipment or equivalent.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.