Head of Tax| Pharma company| Dublin city centre | Salary €90-€120K+ Benefits
New opportunity for a Tax Manager to take the next step in their career. Reporting to the VP of tax that sits in the US, this role will involve taking responsibility for the EU entities and optimise the overall tax position of the company.
Responsibilities for this Job:
- Responsible for quarterly and annual tax reporting
- Calculating and monitoring global transfer pricing
- Analyse sales and rebate data
- Assist with external audit reporting from income tax perspective
- Ensure all compliance with internal controls from income tax perspective
- Ownership and management of all commercial contracts
Requirements for this Job:
- Ideally Big 4 trained at director level in practice with international clients or in a leadership role within a multinational company.
If you would like to hear more about this job, please submit your CV or contact Orlaith Dingley at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744694 or email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.