Job: IT Helpdesk Engineer (Tier 2)
Salary: €32,000 - €35,000 (Based on Experience)
Contract: Full-Time, Permanent
Benefits Include: Pension, Free Parking, Social Activities and Voucher Rewards
This is a great opportunity for an experienced IT Helpdesk Engineer to join a friendly team in Roscommon. The company is focused on developing and rewarding their employees for their great work and have an innovative culture that welcomes new ideas.
- Provide technical support to a broad range of customers via phone, email or remote control.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot & research IT issues.
- Deliverer a fast-paced, high-quality support service.
The Ideal Candidate For this Job
- 3+ years’ experience in an IT Helpdesk environment.
- Experience providing remote access support.
- Strong Microsoft desktop OS and PC hardware knowledge.
- Knowledge of Microsoft server OS.
- Strong networking (routers / switches / firewalls etc).
- Understand IP Addressing, Routing, LAN & WAN Networks.
- Familiar with cloud technologies.
To apply for this position please contact Catherina Forde at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 749 261 E: email@example.com.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.