Job: Senior Software Quality Engineer
Contract: Full-Time, Permanent
Benefits Include: Health Insurance, Pension, Disability Insurance, Bonus and Life Assurance
This is a great opportunity for a Senior Software Quality Engineer to work with a very successful Global Financial Services company. You will join a highly skilled, dynamic team in a company that is committed to employee development.
- Contribute to QA automation strategy for applicants, to enable rapid delivery of key customer features.
- Work closely with other teams onsite to define accepted criteria.
- Analyse and report test results, project tracking and product release readiness.
- Encourage a quality culture.
The Ideal Candidate For this Job
- 4+ years’ experience as a Software Quality Engineer.
- Experience using test automation tools and frameworks such as Cucumber, Selenium, TestNG, SoapUI and Fitnesse.
- Experience with continuous integration practices and automated deployment tools.
- Understand all areas of testing (unit testing, acceptance testing, etc).
To apply for this position please contact Catherina Forde at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 749 261 E: email@example.com.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.