Job: Customer/Technical Support
Location: Galway City
Contract: Full-Time, Permanent
Benefits Include: Health Care, Pension, Your Birthday Off, Social Events etc.
This is a great opportunity for an Italian speaker with excellent customer service skills and IT knowledge, to join a Global company in Galway. You will join a highly skilled, dynamic team in a company that is committed to employee progression and development.
- Provide Technical Support for all products and services to internal and external customers via phone, email and other avenues where necessary
- Provide a high level of customer service, making sure you reach customer expectations and your key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Ensure all cases that need to be escalated, are escalated to the appropriate party in a timely manner
- Ensure all issues are logged accurately and cases are closed
The Ideal Candidate For this Job
- Fluent Italian and English (verbal and written)
- Experience working in a similar environment
- Ability to quickly find problems and solve them to identify the root cause
- Ability to identify and troubleshoot web browser and connectivity issues for clients
- Experience working within a high-volume telephone-based SLA and KPI driven environment, where your success is determined by great customer outcomes
To apply for this position please contact Catherina Forde at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 749 261 E: email@example.com
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.