My multinational pharmaceutical client is looking for a Senior Microbiologist to provide multidisciplinary expertise and technical support to the Analytical Sciences team and commercial testing laboratories.
The successful candidate will be responsible for leading the effective and efficient running of Microbiology Projects both globally and locally, Analytical Method Transfers, Validations, Verifications, Investigations and Change Control.
- The successful candidate will be a member of the Analytical Sciences Leadership team governing the Analytic Sciences group with the following responsibilities.
- Support assay optimisation/investigations within the Microbiology area - Technology Transfer - Preparation of documentation associated with the projects in accordance with GDP
- lead the delivery of projects whilst adhering to project timelines through the use of project management tools
- Lead cross-functional problem-solving teams for troubleshooting, and investigations within local Quality, other sites and contract laboratories as required.
- Commissioning and Qualification of various lab equipment and design and execution of assay and equipment validation studies and ongoing monitoring.
- Prepare, review and approval of technical documents, procedures, CAPAs, change control, deviations, metrics, etc.
- Actively pursue development opportunities to increase the skill set and experience within the group through continuous education, job rotation, cross-functional training, Lean Six Sigma, etc
- Collaborate with internal partners (i.e. other sites, R&D) and externally with CROs
- BSc in a relevant Science discipline
- Experience with leading analytical method validations/Verifications such as Bioburden, Endotoxin and Sterility.
- Self-motivated and ability to work as part of a team with good project management Skills - High level written and verbal communications with advanced PC skills
- Knowledge and experience of operating in a development and commercial lab environment.
- Equipment commissioning and qualification.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 021 235 9144 for a confidential discussion.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.