My client is looking for an Environmental Specialist to join a team of high performing individuals on their Dublin site.
Main responsibility of this role is to support new & exciting developments within the site EHS team with a primary focus on strengthening the environmental management programmes and providing additional EHS support to meet site expansion.
- To ensure that site operations are carried out at all times in compliance with the sites EPA Industrial Emissions Licence and that all reporting & assessment requirements to the relevant regulatory agencies and Corporate EHS are met on time and in full.
- To implement standardised and comprehensive environmental programmes across the site that meet best practice with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Be the SME for all aspects of environmental programmes across the site and provide technical support as required to change management processes such as the EHS assessment of new product introductions and changes to site operations and infrastructure.
- Develops and executes on strategies and annual plans to deliver continuous improvement in Environmental performance.
- Develops and delivers EHS training to the site.
- Holds a degree in Environmental Science/Engineering and has/is working as an Environmental Specialist/SME within a pharmaceutical / chemical facility.
- Requires an understanding of organic chemistry & active pharmaceutical manufacturing processes and how they relate air & wastewater emissions.
- Has demonstrated experience and responsibility with the management and reporting activities associated with an EPA Industrial Emissions License within the pharmaceutical or chemical manufacturing industries.
- Experienced in the production of solvent management plans and the completion of fugitive emission mass balances from manufacturing operations.
- Must be experienced & comfortable with analysing monitoring data and making rapid, disciplined decisions. Has produced AER & similar compliance reports.
Please send your CV to email@example.com or call +353 21 235 9144 for a confidential discussion
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.