Senior Finance Manager - International Corporate Services Firm - Competitive Salary Permanent 70k-75k + benefits
My client are among the top ten fund administrators in the world are adding additional headcount to their Dublin HQ.
They are seeking an experienced Finance Manager to join their team.
The companies model has rapidly expanded through a combination of organic growth and more recently by a major aquistion.
You will be a senior manager within practice with private equity clients or an accountant with a porfolio of SVPS.
This role reports to the Managing Director & rhe Financial Director.
The Senior Finance Manager role will include but not limited:
- Deliver month end management reporting of P&L and balance sheets, & management reporting.
- Setting up a campaigns with a competitive CPC and budgets forecasts.
- Produce CPC budgets working closely with partnering business unit, and other various stakeholders.
- Provide ongoing stragetic insights
- Accurate, complete and timely customer invoicing and cash collection / receivables management.
- CAPEX management and reporting.
- To assist with managing working capital through periodic debt and WIP reviews.
- Monthly forecast planning.
The role will require a strong level of communication across the business and CPC, and teams including finance, sales support, project managers and senior leadership team.
Skills and Qualifications required:
- Qualifed Accountant
- Strong understanding of IFRS
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills with experience in developing, consolidating and maintaining finance models.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Experienced in managing a wide portfolio of projects and timely delivery.
- FP&A experience
- Entrepreneurial mind-set and results driven
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying got a job. But I will let you in on a secret
There is no such thnig as a ' perfect candidate'.
My client I am representing, is a place where everyone can grow and develop themselves both personally and professionally.
To apply please send a recent CV to email@example.com
or call Aoife McCamley on 01 474 4691 for more information.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.