International Corporate Services Firm In Dublin Require a Finance Manager on a Permanent Basis
This is a fantastic job opportunity for a Big 4 trained Audit Manager with FS clients or an existing Finance Manager from Corporate Services who is seeking a new challenge.
A growing international Corporate Services firm are looking to hire a Finance Manager who will work closely with their Head of Client Accounting in this successful Corporate Services firm. In this role you will work in a team of 8 client accounting specialists managing a portfolio of regulated and unregulated entities including funds, trusts and companies, and will act the main liaison and points of contact for all client matters.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Liaising with clients, counterparties and advisers in respect of new and existing transactions, including coordination of all on-boarding and execution processes;
• Organising, preparing agendas for and taking minutes of board meetings and annual general meetings (AGMs);
• Ensuring the continuing good standing of client entities in accordance with Irish law and their contractual obligations;
• Dealing with correspondence, collating information and writing reports, ensuring decisions made are communicated to the relevant company stakeholders;
• Contributing to meeting discussions as and when required, and advising members of the legal, governance, accounting and tax implications of proposed policies;
• Monitoring changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment and taking appropriate action;
• Liaising with external regulators and advisers, such as lawyers and auditors.
• Practice trained in a large accounting firm.
• Exposure to financial services clients.
• Qualified ACCA or ACA Accountant with PQE gained working in a corporate services or FS audit environment
• Strong IFRS.
• Ideally exposure to SPV accounting.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.