Our client is looking for a Quantity Surveyor to join their team in Dublin.
The client is a developer who specialise in building high-end residential properties.
Our client is looking for a Quantity Surveyor to:
- Manage the cost of the project from greenfield site to completion.
- Prepare Bills of Quantities and tenders.
- Management of subcontractors and clients.
What You Need to Have To Succeed
- At least 3-5 years’ experience of working as a Quantity Surveyor.
- Third level qualification (or equivalent) in Quantity Surveying.
- A full, clean drivers’ licence.
What You Need to Be To Succeed
- A Doer: The ideal candidate should approach all tasks with a ‘can-do’ attitude and have a strong work ethic.
- A People Person: You should be a team player, with effective written, verbal communication skills, and contract management skills.
- An Organiser: The ideal candidate should be well organised, experienced in multi-site management, and have experience in vendor management.
What You Get
The successful individual will get a competitive salary and the opportunity to work on high-end, luxurious properties.
What You Need to Do
In order to apply for this job, click ‘apply now’, or contact Eimear Rooney directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or (01) 4744665.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.