Complaints Handler – Financial Services
A financial services provider based in Dublin City Centre is looking to hire a number of Complaint Handlers/Dispute Resolution Officers on a 6-month contract basis.
- Manage a caseload of complaints and ensuring resolution within agreed SLAs
- Work with both parties to any dispute assigned and ensure participation on a voluntary basis in mediation
- Communicating with both parties via telephone, email and where necessary, face-to-face meetings
- Keep a record of all agreements reached and maintain necessary records on the internal system
- If disputes are not resolved, prepare the complaint file for the relevant teams.
- Previous experience in a complaints’ handling/dispute resolution role in banking/financial services
- Knowledge of financial service regulations in Ireland and the EU
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills – ability to establish and maintain good working relationships
- Understanding and sensitivity when dealing with others.
If you are interested in this role or discussing any other roles that may be available, please contact Sarah at email@example.com or on 01 961 9725.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.