Credit Controller | 38k
My client, a utilities company based in South Dublin are recruiting for a Credit and Collections specialist to join their growing finance team. Ideal candidates will have 3+ years credit control experience in an SME.
- Provide a high-volume client credit control service, primarily using telephone calls to contact and secure payment promises from clients.
- Daily Review of all payment promises, prompt following up of any broken arrangements
- Comprehensive credit control of own portfolio to ensure all overdue debtors are appropriately followed up each month.
- Review and asses customer accounts for tampering and fraud.
- Recommend appropriate Bad Debt Provision requirements to Line Manager
- Agree payment plans with debtors where applicable.
- Provide comprehensive reporting on own portfolio of debtors, regarding payment promises, client query status and disconnection progress to line management.
- 2-3 years credit collections experience in an SME.
- Thorough working knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- Strong attention to detail
- Credit Control experience within a SME, high volume environment of up to 500 client portfolios
Send your cv to Graham in the Accountancy & Finance team in Sigmar Recruitment directly email@example.com or give me a call on 01 4744642 for a confidential conversation regarding this role.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.