Job Title: Level 2 Helpdesk Engineer
Location: Co. Roscommon
Contract type: Permanent
This employer have an excellent reputation and offer the successful applicant a good working environment with the opportunity to develop their career and work in a friendly team.
Skills and Experience needed:
- Minimum 3-yrs experience in a similar IT Helpdesk environment.
- Experience in providing remote support to a broad range of clients.
- This role will suit a self-starter and some-one capable of working on their own initiative.
- The ability to diagnose, troubleshoot & research issues efficiently is needed.
- To be able to adhere to service level agreements.
- Experience of working with a call/ticket logging system is essential.
- Experienced in delivering a fast-paced and quality support service.
- Applicants must have good customer service & communication skills (verbal as well as written).
Technical skills needed:
- Strong Microsoft desktop OS & PC hardware knowledge
- Strong Microsoft server OS knowledge
- Strong networking experience (routers/switches/firewalls etc)
- Experience of IP Addressing, Routing, LAN & WAN Networks
- Familiar with cloud technologies is a plus
To apply for this position in the strictest confidence or to ask for further info, please contact Louisa Poinboeuf at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455308 E: email@example.com
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.