Equipment Project Technician
My client, a medical device multinational, is looking for an Equipment Technician to join their Equipment Centre of Excellence in Galway.
- Works closely with the customer to understand requirements and propose creative and cost-effective solutions.
- Generates request for quotations for external suppliers for new and upgrade equipment
- Ensures Equipment requests are processed in a timely and effective fashion and manage execution of results.
- Participates on cross-functional Design Reviews.
- Understanding or knowledge of project management (PM)
- Document meetings and coordinate status reports and approvals on deliverables
- Ability to manage project activities simultaneously, working with internal and external cross-functional groups.
- Understand and adhere to project timelines
- Calculating time requirements and sequencing project elements.
- Monitors and controls procurement tasks and follow on tasks from procurement
- Coordinates and prioritizes internal and vendor related activities as they pertain to service, maintenance, upgrades, etc.
- Level 7 or Higher - Ordinary Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Automation, Electronic Engineering or relevant discipline
- 2+ years’ experience
- Excellent analytical, system analysis and problem-solving skills;
- Can acquire new skills quickly and thrives in a fast paced, collaborative team environment
- Knowledge of project management tools
- Ability to monitor schedule deviations and assist in the development of alternative methods for corrective action at the project level
For more information, please contact Emma on 091 455 307.
Please note, candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.