A worldwide American company is looking to recruit for a Regulatory Reporting Senior Analyst.
Regulatory Reporting Senior Analyst:
- Complete periodic reporting submissions to Financial Regulators in EMEA, primarily Luxembourg and UK
- Support integration of new acquisitions and products by managing data requirements, process set up and transition and reporting obligations
- Monitor and forecast relevant regulatory metrics;
- Monitor the development of regulations in EMEA to ensure advance awareness and preparatory tasks are undertaken early to implement foreseen changes;
- Liaise with key stakeholders including Regulatory Reporting Leadership, Data Technology, Controllership and Treasury teams and gain an understanding of reporting obligations and information requirements to obtain accurate and timely data to fulfill obligations, monitoring and forecasting;
- Provide quality assurance over data inputs and resulting outputs;
- Perform reconciliations of output against financial accounts ensuring any differences are cleared in advance or are explained as appropriate;
- Implement regulatory reporting production and delivery systems;
- Strive to create efficiencies in processes, in particular focusing on risk reduction through automation;
- Draft detailed risk based operating procedures and checklists focusing heavily on internal controls throughout;
- Prepare and present periodic updates to Finance Leadership.
- Challenge, resolve, and communicate any issues to internal stakeholders;
- Liaise with internal and external auditors ensuring all requests and any issues are addressed timely and accurately;
- Assist the global Regulatory Reporting and Governance team in any related initiatives outside of EMEA
- A qualified accountant, 5+ years’ professional experience in e-commerce/payments/financial services industries;
- MA (or equivalent) preferred;
- High level of expertise in sourcing, interrogating and manipulating data in various forms/code from multiple systems/platforms;
- Keen analytical and problem-solving experience with a strong focus on quality assurance of output;
If this sounds interested please contact Justyna Pinkowska at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 474 4646 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.