My client within the Private Equity space currently have a requirement for an experienced qualified accountant with a strong Investment banking/ private equity background or a Big 4 trained accountant who is keen to move to industry – you must have dealt with clients within this industry
You will manage 4-6 qualified accountants who deal with a large amount of clients within the Private equity space. You will be involved in managing work load and leading and motivating this team and managing the delivery all day to day duties for clients
• To manage an accounting team of 4-6 qualified/part-qualified accountants providing consistent quality services to agreed deadlines.
• To report on service delivery in the monthly performance metrics to the Senior Management Team
• To obtain internal and external stakeholder feedback
• Ensure the timely and accurate resolution of any internal or external issues
• To challenge and promote efficient use of our systems and processes
• To understand relevant accounting standards, laws, practices etc
• To ensure that your team is continually developing their expertise and to encourage self- learning
• Establish and maintain sound motivational people management practices.
• An accounting qualification is required
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience in the financial services industry- Private equity/ Investment banking with strong product knowledge
• Proven technical skills in accounting and relevant regulatory topics
• Strong staff management experience
If you match the above requirements send your cv to Laura in Sigmar Accountancy 01 474 4677, firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.