My client within the financial services industry currently have a requirement for a qualified accountant coming from an accounting position within the asset finance industry. The role reports into the Financial Controller and provides an opportunity for the successful candidate to lead and take ownership of key finance tasks.
• Accounting for motor, Agri finance and real estate clients
• Ownership of the management reporting and statutory accounts and also involved in group consolidations
• Cashflow forecasting and variance analysis
• Managing relationships with Corporate Service Providers to ensure alignment between Group and SPVs from an accounting perspective
• Process improvement and all other finance related project work
• Qualified Accountant with a strong financial services background
• Strong finance and month end exposure
• A background within asset finance or exposure to SPV’s would be of benefit
• Proficient skills in Microsoft Excel with an eye for challenging existing processes
• Knowledge of Vat and Corporation tax not essential but an advantage
If you match the above requirements send your cv to Laura in Sigmar Accountancy 01 474 4677, email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.